Outback Unisex Low Rider Duster
Description goes here
Outstanding full-length riding coat from U.S brand Outback Trading. We don’t believe the quality of this coat can be beaten at this price point, you need to see it to believe it.
The Low Rider Duster is a unisex waterproof full-length riding coat, that will keep you protected from all the elements. This coat is designed to last for years to come with its oilskin fabric (100% cotton waterproofed with oil) meaning unrivalled durability, and is overflowing with functional features to ensure that once you have tried it you won’t be able to live without it.
Established in 1983, Outback Trading Company has maintained a superb reputation for producing incredibly durable and high performing apparel. Wilson King, the founder, had the idea for the company when he was out riding in his faithful Australian duster in a downpour. Wilson went on to pursue the company that had created his duster, Claybourn Brothers Australia, and start his very own line of oilskin dusters. Outback Trading was born, created from one man, his horse and his duster. Glaze & Gordon selected Outback on the basis of their outstanding quality at such a reasonable price, and that style has not been forgotten in all the functionality.
All horse riders have been caught out by a storm at some point in their riding careers, and there is absolutely nothing worse than soggy breeches and spending the rest of your ‘yard time’ cold and wet. Always be prepared, whatever the weather, with this wonderful riding coat.
Those rainy days where you can’t find the motivation to ride, now there are no excuses as you will be kept bone-dry and toasty warm no matter what the British countryside throws at you.
- Waterproof, breathable unisex duster with a detachable cape.
- Rear saddle gusset.
- Adjustable leg straps.
- Dual snap closure.
- Storm flap.
- Collar with adjustable throat latch.
- Snap adjustable cuffs.
- Adjustable draw string waistband.
- Inside security pocket.
- Dual entry hip pockets.
- Yarn dyed cotton lining.
- Taffeta lined sleeves.
- Compatible with the Outback Wool Button in Liner.
Cleaning your oilskin product:
- Soak in a tub of cold water, or hang outside and hose down.
- Remove debris by brushing with a stiff brush.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Allow the coat to dry naturally with good air circulation, not in direct sunlight or close to a heat source.
Storing your oilskin product:
- Be sure your coat is completely dry before storing away for the season.
- Hang in an area with good air circulation.
If your coat has been stored away damp/wet or stored in a high humidity environment it may develop mildew, to remove the mildew:
- Make a solution of 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 water.
- Apply this solution to your coat with a spray bottle whilst brushing off with a stiff brush – you can also put the solution in a bucked and apply with the stiff brush.
- Be sure to scrub all oilskin areas you can reach, both sides if possible.
- Hang the coat up, hose off, and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Extreme cases may require a second application of the vinegar solution, or, soaking in the solution for several hours after scrubbing.