PC Racewear Elite Jacket
Description goes here
Going by PC Racewear_„Žs mantra... why have thirty different jackets when you can have one? It_„Žs all in the name, they don_„Žt come much better than this Elite Jacket.
The PC Elite jacket pulls out all the stops; if you are looking for the ultimate comfort and style in outdoor equestrian wear this winter then look no further! Two years testing and development from some of the toughest people in the business have created this fantastic all-round jacket that will keep you dry and warm all through the wet winters we suffer in the UK and look good both in and out of the saddle.
PC Racewear was born in 2004, when Joules Lamb was at National Hunt Jockey Paul Carberry_„Žs house and noticed around 30 different jackets hung on the back door and they decided together to try and come up with 1 all-round jacket. They set to work, and after 2 years of designing, testing, tweaking and retesting the PC jacket was complete. Since 2006 they have expanded the range and had huge success in Ireland, the UK, Norway and France. The PC range is innovative and is designed for freedom of movement along with maximum protection from the elements thus making it ideal clothing for equestrian, agricultural and leisure activities.
There is never one jacket that covers all bases, we are constantly layering up with bodywarmers under jackets or bodywarmer under bodywarmer. This Elite jacket from PC Racewear ticks every box. We love the finer details, like the thumb hole and the curved hem.
Whether you are a race rider or a happy hacker _„_ this jacket is for you.
- Water Resistant.
- Breathable Outer.
- Double waterproof zip with the inner enclosing a close contact luxury fleece interior, which brings the fleece to a cosy fit around the neck.
- The fleece lined sleeves add warmth, with the welcome addition of thumb holes to encase the jacket around your hand. The pockets are also lined for extra cosiness.
- PC Racewear_„Žs signature curved rear hem means the Elite jacket is the perfect fit with or without a body protector.
- Embossed popper buttons.
- Embroidered _„ƒPC_„Ž logo.
- Outer pockets and inner zip mobile pocket.
- Contrasting coloured storm flap with Velcro closing.
For best results hand or machine wash on a gentle cycle. Hang to do/do not tumble dry. Wash dark colours separately and zip-up before washing. Do not dry clean.
Material _„_ Shell: 100% Nylon/Lining: 100% Polyester