Outback Ladies Taree Oilskin Jacket
Another stylish yet functional Oilskin jacket from Outback that flatters the female form yet still keeps you warm and comfortable no matter how many hours you are spending in the saddle. Oilskin is similar to wax cotton clothing but oilskin garments are treated with oil instead of wax.
With it's 2-way zip and riding gusset this jacket has all the range of movement you need for your time riding in the rain, wind or colder sunny days. Luxurious fleece lining to keep you toasty, as well as fleece lined hand warming pockets making it great for all sorts of outdoor activities. Outstanding quality at a very reasonable price.
• 8oz Oilskin
• Side Snap Gussets
• 2-way Zipper
• Chest Pockets
• Placket Pocket
• Snap Covered Storm Flap
• Dual Entry Hip Pockets
• Snap Adjustable Cuffs
• Berber Lined for Warmth
• Inside Security Pocket
• Taffeta Lined Below Waist and Inside Sleeves
• Adjustable Waistband With Snaps
Established in 1983, Outback Trading Company has maintained a superb reputation for producing incredibly durable and high performing apparel. Wilson King, the founder, had the idea for the company when he was out riding in his faithful Australian duster in a downpour. Wilson went on to pursue the company that had created his duster, Claybourn Brothers Australia, and start his very own line of oilskin dusters. Outback Trading was born, created from one man, his horse and his duster. Glaze & Gordon selected Outback on the basis of their outstanding quality at such a reasonable price, and that style has not been forgotten in all the functionality.
Looking for a stylish ladies' coat that is also functional can seem like a futile exercise, so Glaze & Gordon have saved you the trouble.
This jacket will keep you snug on even the longest days in the saddle. Shooting, watching winter events, or walking the dog will never be as cosy without it.
- 8oz Oilskin
- Side Snap Gussets
- 2-way Zipper
- Chest Pockets
- Placket Pocket
- Snap Covered Storm Flap
- Dual Entry Hip Pockets
- Snap Adjustable Cuffs
- Berber Lined for Warmth
- Inside Security Pocket
- Taffeta Lined Below Waist and Inside Sleeves
- Adjustable Waistband With Snaps
All measurements are taken from each garment laid flat and are in inches.
Cleaning your oilskin product:
- Soak in a tub of cold water, or hang outside and hose down.
- Remove debris by brushing with a stiff brush.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Allow the coat to dry naturally with good air circulation, not in direct sunlight or close to a heat source.
Storing your oilskin product:
- Be sure your coat is completely dry before storing away for the season.
- Hang in an area with good air circulation.
If your coat has been stored away damp/wet or stored in a high humidity environment it may develop mildew, to remove the mildew:
- Make a solution of 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 water.
- Apply this solution to your coat with a spray bottle whilst brushing off with a stiff brush – you can also put the solution in a bucked and apply with the stiff brush.
- Be sure to scrub all oilskin areas you can reach, both sides if possible.
- Hang the coat up, hose off, and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Extreme cases may require a second application of the vinegar solution, or, soaking in the solution for several hours after scrubbing.
Material – 65% Polyester/35% Cotton, 8ox Marshall Cloth Oilskin