Glaze & Gordon Luxury Raised Bridle
Our very own luxury raised bridle is hand stitched by experts using the very best in leather. It brings together fantastic quality leather, exquisite detailing, solid brass fittings and the ability to choose your own noseband. These bridles are handmade in Argentina, we chose a family owned and run company which started as a leather tannery in 1940, then in 1985 the same company also started designing and manufacturing top quality leather bridles, pet leads/collars, belts and bags.
Each and every item is lovingly handmade and sewn, the attention to detail could not be greater and the families' experience really shines through on each product. Becs has been working closely with them to come up with our own unique designs, we are proud as punch of all of them.
We are confident you will not be able to match the quality and craftsmanship for a comparative price.
After searching far and wide for a leather we think brings the 'lux' to 'deluxe' we finally found it across the pond in the United States and Argentina. Our leather makers have been working with all sorts of leather wear for over 40 years and use the best leather from their respective countries. Their vast experience gives Glaze & Gordon huge amounts of scope to add to our leatherwork range. We can also take bespoke orders, so do email us if you have specific requirements email@example.com
We have always prided ourselves on buying quality, however one day one of our cheekpieces snapped at the buckle on a reputable branded bridle – its turns out the fitting wasn't even solid, and was filled with sand. This sent us on a search for new bridles, but we never found exactly what we were looking for so decided to get our own made!
The Glaze & Gordon raised bridle is super smart and will make your horse look a cut above the rest. It is perfect for competitions or just if you want to stand out from the crowd.
- The bridle you are buying consists of cheek pieces, a headpiece and a luxury padded raised browband, you can then choose which noseband suits you and your horse.
- Beautifully padded headpiece helps to avoid pressure points on the sensitive poll area.
- There is also an option to add two different types of reins; full rubber and half rubber.
- Solid brass furnishings add to the splendour of the product.
- 1" browband.
- Cheek pieces
- 1" padded raised cavesson option.
- 1"padded raised cavesson with built in flash attachment and a ½ " flash strap option
- Raised Mexican grackle with opulent sheepskin option.
|Size||Cheek Piece (cm)||Head Piece (cm)||Brow Band (cm)|
Care: Use a suitable leather cleaner and conditioner.