Ginger & Jardine Bamboo Argyle Pattered Socks - Kids
Classic Argyle patterned socks for little feet! Breathable bamboo fabric coupled with a fully cushioned sole result in these most luxurious, comfortable and ultra soft socks. Perfect for riding boots, wellies, leather country boots or a pair of boat shoes to show off the design to everyone.
Ginger & Jardine have taken a great deal of time and care in designing and selecting the socks to ensure they not only feel very luxurious to wear but are also practical; these socks really do have staying power!
They stay up due to the design of the top cuff and just the right amount of elastane.
Available in Ladies UK size 4-7 and Kids UK size 12 to 3.
- Moisture wicking and breathable – over 4 times more moisture absorbent than cotton to keep your feet dry
- Luxuriously soft – the yarn has a real silky feel
- Cushioned Sole – for extra comfort and durability
- Naturally Odour resistant – Bamboo’s antibacterial qualities ensure your feet are kept fresh all day
- Sustainable – bamboo is the world’s fastest growing crop without the need for fertilisers or sprays
- Great design – the waffle top cuff will ensure the socks stay up
The need for socks that actually stay up in those boots!
Wellies, riding boots, leather country boots or boat shoes!
Available in the following sizes:
Size 12.5 – 3.5 (EU 35-38)
Size 4 – 7 (EU 38-42)
The socks are a generous size to allow for a little shrinkage in the wash. The socks will contract through washing due to the elastane content but will stretch back almost to the original size.
- Wash on Warm – max 30-40 degrees on a low cycle
- Wash the socks inside out – due to the very silky nature of the thread and the argyle pattern there will be some thread through but this will be minimised in doing so. We felt this was a worth comprimise for the softness.
- We do not recommend the use of softeners
- No bleach
- We do not recommend tumble drying
- We recommend natural drying