Sporting Hares Windermere Gilet
Sporting Hares have created the Windermere as a hard wearing yet seriously stylish gilet for every occasion.
The Windermere has a genuine suede leather outer which is soft to the touch but hard to the elements, not only providing the wearer with optimum comfort but the best protection from the variable weather we are faced with. It is the finishing touches that really make this gilet something to brag about, Sporting Hares put every last ounce of thought into their products and the Windermere is no different.
Sporting Hares was founded in 2011 by a farmer and countryman, Marc Brown, who wanted to create British made products for country pursuits. A huge amount of care and attention to detail goes into each creation taking it to the highest spec possible – the ultimate example of quality over quantity. Glaze & Gordon are hugely excited to be able to showcase Sporting Hares as it fast becomes a classic British brand.
Glaze & Gordon cannot get enough of the care that goes into Sporting Hares' inventions. The Windermere really is the King (or Queen!) of the gilet world, and has the technical substance to match the immeasurable style.
Designed with feedback from professional shooter this gilet would feel at home on the shooting field, but we wouldn't want to waste it for just one occasion, and this is not an item you would get fed up of wearing!
- A clever Durable Water Repellent membrane is applied to the suede outer at the last stage of manufacturing to successfully repel liquids, and the gilet is filled with generous amounts of synthetic down – this means the British weather need not affect your meticulously planned trip to the last eventing fixture of the season.
- The Windermere has been designed with the shooter in mind, the shoulder provides a great deal of freedom-of-movement, so your performance is not inhibited by style; you really can have the best of both worlds!
- Sporting Hares have taken the key features of their Beauchamp Blazer and applied them to the Windermere, which also boats the extravagant taffeta-silk lining and the velvet outer collar.
- This exceptional gilet is topped off with a self-indulgent faux fur collar to really keep the wearer in unrivalled comfort.
- 2 zip pockets, 1 inner pocket
The Windermere Gilet is made from authentic suede leather and should therefore be spot-cleaned by hand using warm, soapy water when required. Allow to dry naturally. With wear, the repellency will need to be replenished. This can be done with almost any general suede and leather waterproofer can be re-applied when necessary following the manufacturer's instructions).
Material – Suede outer/Taffeta Silk Lining