Sporting Hares Beauchamp Blazer
Description goes here
Sporting Hares Beauchamp Blazer is quintessential British tailoring with a modern flourish, proving it to be a timeless addition to any countryside wardrobe.
Whether you_„Žre wandering around a local country show, heading to the races or even_„_ dare we say it_„_ venturing into the city, the Beauchamp will provide a seamless transition from one occasion to another. Developed by Sporting Hares with only the finest materials, design and tailoring in mind to provide the highest quality blazer both on and off the fields. Each one is lovingly handmade; the boxing hares are randomized so no two blazers are ever the same creating a bespoke item that is personal to you.
Sporting Hares was founded in 2011 by a farmer and countryman, Marc Brown, who wanted to create British made products for country pursuits. A huge amount of care and attention to detail goes into each creation taking it to the highest spec possible _„_ the ultimate example of quality over quantity. Glaze and Gordon are hugely excited to be able to showcase Sporting Hares as it fast becomes a classic British brand.
A Great British Blazer is something we believe every country wardrobe should contain; this one from Sporting Hares is so wonderfully versatile it cuts out the need for more than one for different occasions _„_ an investment piece, not just another item of clothing.
From your local country show to spending the evening with your friends at a trendy bar, the Beauchamp has it covered.
- Lined with the highest grade taffeta-silk for an unrivalled level of comfort
- Luxurious velvet under-collar
- Traditional wooden buttons
- Single vent at the rear to make this blazer as at home on the shooting field as it is in a wine bar
- Wool-blend fabric to provide some degree of stretch
- Real opening cuffs to give the choice of a semi-formal sleeve or a freedom-of-movement sleeve _„_ essential in sporting situations
- A rear-buckle to add the perfect finishing touch to this exquisite piece
True-to-size, however if between sizes then go for the size up due to the tailored nature of the Beauchamp Blazer.
To clean, Sporting Hares only ever recommend a dry-clean or a warm hand-wash. You can iron your blazer on a high heat, taking care to avoid‘_the velvet under-collar and the silk lining. Dry and store horizontally if possible to prevent the wool from stretching.
Material _„_ Wool-blend