Glaze & Gordon Oldfield Belt
The Oldfield belt is country style belt in classic colours from our own branded range, with beautiful leather billet straps encasing a durable, yet stylish cotton web belt. It looks perfect with country trousers or breeches alike.
The leather is from one of the best tanneries in the USA and hand crafted by experienced artisans. You won't find a superior quality cotton web belt than ours; the leather is beautifully soft, and the belt is finished off perfectly with a solid brass buckle. G & G are confident you will not be able to match the quality and craftsmanship for a comparative price.
After searching far and wide for leather we think brings the 'lux' to 'deluxe' we finally found it across the pond at family-run leather makers in the United States and Argentina. Our artisans have been working with all sorts of leather wear for over 40 years and use the best leather from their respective countries. Their vast experience gives Glaze & Gordon huge amounts of scope to add to our leatherwork range. We can also take bespoke orders; so do email us if you have specific requirements firstname.lastname@example.org
Our whole family are big belt wearers and love the classic country style. We wanted to find something different but that still provides the top quality of the more expensive brands (mainly to please Dad who is VERY picky!).
Your skinny jeans for a night out, your chinos for a day at the Game fair or to add a finishing touch to your classy new breeches (from G&G of course!).
- Supple leather billet straps.
- Durable navy cotton belt.
- Solid brass buckle.
- Exceptional quality leather from the Wickett & Craig Tannery in the United States.
- We sourced leather crafters that have over 40 years of experience.
Using a belt that fits to obtain the size you want
If you have a belt that fits the way you like, use it to determine the size that you need:
Lay the belt flat and measure the distance in inches from the hole that you are using to where the belt folds around the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. (If your belt measures a 31 order a 32).
If you don't have a belt that fits
- Measure your waist. This is most accurate by actually running the tape measure through your belt loops. A soft tape measure works best but any tape measure will work. 2. Make sure to measure at the waist level you intend to wear the belt. 3. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement is an odd size, order the next even size. (If you measure a 31, order a size 32 belt).
Additional size check for men: Order a belt that is 2" larger than your trouser size.
Reminder for women: Use the measurement from the level on your waist that you plan to wear the belt.
Care: Use a suitable leather cleaner and conditioner on the leather.