Schneiders Dura-Tech® X-Large Universal Grooming Tote
Very handy X-Large grooming bag that will fit everything you could possibly want to keep your horses looking spotless at all times – no excuse for those muddy faced hacks anymore!
- 600D polyester fabric with eight outside pockets that measure 4" wide x 8" tall
- Eight inside non-collapsing pockets that measure 4" wide x 10" tall
- The large open center compartment is great to store towels, leg quilts, polo wraps, support boots etc.
- The carrying handle is made of 5/8" tubular pipe and an adjustable shoulder strap with snaps that make it removeable
- A dust cover top fastens with velcro to keep the inside compartment clean
- The mesh bottom allows for dirt to fall through helping to keep the bag cleaner
- Total bag size: 17" Long x 12" Tall x 8 1/2" Wide
Schneiders is a family owned company, founded in 1948 by Milton Schneider (Dad of the current owners). The company has maintained a dedication to value, product quality, innovation, and love and commitment to the equestrian industry ever since. Schneiders is one of the leading suppliers of equestrian goods in the USA and have drawn upon their experience, knowledge and up to date technology to create their own ranges of products too.
Please note: Contents not included.
We are forever losing different grooming items around the yard, and found the grooming boxes broke and were not very easy to carry around. This grooming tote ticks all the boxes.
At home for everyday use, for travel when going to shows. Keeps your brushes clean and tidy, and stops littering of plaiting bands all over the floor!
- 600 denier polyester outer with 5/8" tubular pipe carry handle.
- 8 sets of elastic loops for carrying bottles and sprays on the inside.
- 4 outside pouches.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Dust cover lid with Velcro closure to keep items clean and dry.
- Comes in black, navy or green.
Length 17" x Height 8.5" x Depth 12"
Care: Wipe the surface of the nylon with a soapy wet cloth. Wiping the bag gently will remove most debris. For stubborn stains, apply gentle pressure and rub until the mark disappears. If you still can't get rid of a stain, scrub it with a damp stiff-bristled brush.