Majyk Equipe Sport/Dressage Boot
Description goes here
The perfect all-round boot. The jack of all trades of the boot world, but that is not to say it does not master them all either.
Majyk Equipe continue to excel themselves in the production of protection for our equine friends; these sport boots have it all - not only do they provide the highest level of defence against strike injury they also look the part, and come in all sorts of colours to co-ordinate with your kit (and other Majyk Equipe boots!). The list of innovations and technology goes on and on, we are completely convinced by them all!
Majyk Equipe was founded by dedicated riders that had worked in the research and development of top brand sports shoes for the athlete of the human kind and then applied the same core principles to the equine boot. Their aim to create quality products at affordable prices using cutting edge technology and materials, and we think they have fulfilled this perfectly. The brand was named after their beloved Dutch Warmblood mare Majyk Motion (pronounced Magic) who tragically passed away in 2014 after a battle with cancer, and who remains their inspiration to date.
Our horses are precious so why not protect them to the best of our abilities, we want them to last as long as possible!
Perfect all-round boot for hacking, long, tough schooling sessions and sturdy enough to stand up to turn out.
- Tough but lightweight TPU outer with ‘ripstop’ properties to repel dust and water.
- The inner biofoam liner is perforated to allow the horse’s legs to breathe with the air circulating around them, they stay cool and well ventilated. This is perfect for long schooling sessions.
- Not happy with only providing outer strike protection Majyk Equipe have added a layer of ARTi-LAGE foam underneath. The latest in impact protection, this foam creates a soft and flexible shock absorbing barrier and lets the horse move freely but on impact absorbs the shock passing the trauma away from the horse’s leg. Ultimately this means the outer strike area protects from rubbing and abrasions whilst the ARTi-LAGE foam keeps the bone, tendons and soft tissue as safe as we can.
- Finished with supreme quality double stitching and a built-in stitch channel to avoid separation.
- Sold in pairs, suitable for both front and hind legs.
Generally smaller size for fronts and one size larger for hinds.
Small Size fits Ponies and up to 15.2 hands. The small Sport boot has a height of 9.7"(24.5CM) and a width of 9.5 (24CM) at the top and 10" (25cm) at the bottom.
Medium Size fits 15.2 - 16.3 hands. The medium Sport boot has a height of 10.3" (27 CM) and a width of 9.6" (24CM) at the top and 11.2" at the bottom. Our Medium boot would fit a horse with a minimum canon bone length of 11”.
Large Size fits 16.3 -17.3 hands. The large Sport boot has a height of 11.2" (28 CM) and a width of 10.6" (26.5CM) at the top and 12" at the bottom. Our Large boot would fit a horse with a minimum canon bone length of 12" and up to 13.5".
XL Size fits 17.3 hands+. The X-large Sport boot has a height of 11.8" (29.5 CM) and a width of 11.6" (29CM) at the top and 13" at the bottom. Our X-Large boot would fit a horse with a minimum canon bone length of 12.5” and up to 14.5".
We suggest wiping them down with a damp cloth after each ride. This will help prevent dust build up and will avoid having to wash them as often. From time to time, you may wish to wash your Majyk boots in gentle detergent. DO NOT MACHINE DRY. All boots should be laid out on a towel and left to air dry.