Majyk Equipe Anti Abrasion No Turn Over Reach Boots
Description goes here
Style without sacrifice, these Majyk Equipe over reach boots offer maximum protection for your horse whilst granting different colour options to match the rest of your kit.
The quality we have come to love from Majyk Equipe is on point in these no turn over reach boots, they use the latest innovations in industrial science to provide the ultimate defence against injury for the horse’s coronary band and hooves. These over reach boots are available in 6 different colour schemes so you don’t need to worry about co-ordinating to your colour scheme – Majyk Equipe have it covered!
Majyk Equipe was founded by dedicated riders that had worked in the research and development of top brand sports shoes for the athlete of the human kind and then applied the same core principles to the equine boot. Their aim to create quality products at affordable prices using cutting edge technology and materials, and we think they have fulfilled this perfectly. The brand was named after their beloved Dutch Warmblood mare Majyk Motion (pronounced Magic) who tragically passed away in 2014 after a battle with cancer, and who remains their inspiration to date.
Our horses are precious so why not protect them to the best of our abilities, we want them to last as long as possible!
These boots are perfect for everything from hacking, to schooling, to competing. The material even means twigs and grass won’t attach themselves to the boot!
- Bonded TPU Mesh ‘ripstop’ outer construction.
- German grade anti scuff anti abrasion material in the strike area, the BEST protection.
- Non-neoprene inner liner, instead made with an antifungal and antibacterial biofoam to help the delicate skin in this area and breathable to stop overheating.
- Extra strong hook and loop closure so you don’t need to worry about losing one half way round the cross-country course!
- No turn notch for perfect alignment, keep them in the right place for as long as your horse is wearing them.
- Repels dust and water.
- Match them up with the Majyk Equipe XC and Sport/Dressage boots for the complete look.
We suggest wiping them down with a damp cloth after each ride. This will help prevent dust build up and will avoid having to wash them as often. From time to time, you may wish to wash your Majyk boots in gentle detergent. DO NOT MACHINE DRY. All boots should be laid out on a towel and left to air dry.