Majyk Equipe Boyd Martin Vented Infinity Stadium Open Front Hind Jump Boot
The perfect boots to provide maximum protection to your horse when competing in the show jumping ring, whether it be schooling, local low level or international events.
This boot was created for and tested by Boyd Martin, world class eventing champion and member of the 2012 US Olympic team, and if it's good enough for him it is good enough for us! Not only do these boots provide innovative and top-class protection for your horse's legs they also look fantastic and provide an exceptional fit.
Majyk Equipe was founded by dedicated riders that had worked in the research and development of top brand sports shoes for the athlete of the human kind and then applied the same core principles to the equine boot. Their aim to create quality products at affordable prices using cutting edge technology and materials, and we think they have fulfilled this perfectly. The brand was named after their beloved Dutch Warmblood mare Majyk Motion (pronounced Magic) who tragically passed away in 2014 after a battle with cancer, and who remains their inspiration to date.
Our horses are precious so why not protect them to the best of our abilities, we want them to last as long as possible!
We love these boots, and think they are absolutely perfect to be your 'best pair' reserved for competitions as they look so smart.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) outer with cooling vents to avoid heat build-up on the fundamental structure of your pride and joy's front legs.
- Ingenious technology to provide a dual density strike guard – hard on the outside to provide strike protection but flexible in the centre to allow for expansion of the tendons.
- The cutting-edge inner bio foam conforms itself to your horse's leg ensuring a custom fit for every horse, whilst being breathable to keep the leg cool and non-allergic so suitable for even the most sensitive of horses. An additional layer of impact protection is built into the foam giving extra defence in even the highest level of jumpers.
- ARTi-LAGE dilatant protection in the strike zone area provides ultimate security for the horse as it disperses the impact if struck.
- Beautifully finished with super quality snap closures and nickel plated brass studs.
- Two boots per pack – for use on hind legs
Horse/Full – fits most horses between 15.1hh and 16.3hh. Most Thoroughbreds of average bone and an average height of about 16 hands will fit Majyk's 'Horse' size boots. On the smaller side, our horse size boots should accommodate most Quarter Horse and Morgan types standing anywhere from 15.1 to 15.3 hands, along with fine-boned and smaller Thoroughbreds. For larger horses, our adjustable straps and shell cavity also allow the boots to fit warmblood and sport horse types, although a horse 17H and larger or with very thick bones would likely not be a suitable candidate.
To prolong the life of the boots, we suggest wiping down the outer shell with a damp cloth after each ride. This will help prevent dust build up and will avoid having to wash them as often. From time to time, you may wish to wash your Majyk boots in gentle detergent. DO NOT MACHINE DRY. All boots should be laid out on a towel and left to air dry.