Glaze & Gordon Enville Belt
If we do not have the stock in your size then please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can let you know how long it will take. Please see size guide below for your perfect fit.
The Enville belt is a striking leather strap with beautiful snaffle bit decoration in brass. It is from our own branded range and made with beautifully supple leather decorated with brass snaffles.
The leather is exceptional quality leather from the Wickett & Craig Tannery in the United States, who have been perfecting the art of leather making for over 150 years, regularly voted the best tannery in the U.S.. G & G are confident you will not be able to match the quality and craftsmanship for a comparative price.
After searching far and wide for leather we think brings the 'lux' to 'deluxe' we finally found it across the pond at family-run leather makers in the United States and Argentina. Our artisans have been working with all sorts of leather wear for over 40 years and use the best leather from their respective countries. Their vast experience gives Glaze & Gordon huge amounts of scope to add to our leatherwork range. We can also take bespoke orders; so do email us if you have specific requirements email@example.com
Our whole family are big belt wearers and love the classic country style. We wanted to find something different but that still provides the top quality of the more expensive brands (mainly to please Dad who is VERY picky!).
Your skinny jeans for a night out, your chinos for a day at the Game fair or to add a finishing touch to your classy new breeches (from G&G of course!).
- 1 ½" wide
- Solid brass buckle.
- Exceptional quality leather from the Wickett & Craig Tannery in the United States.
- We sourced leather crafters that have over 40 years of experience.
If you have a belt that fits you like a glove, use it to determine the size that you need:
- Lay the belt flat and measure the distance in inches from the hole that you are using to where the belt folds around the buckle. This number is your correct belt size.
- If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. (if your belt measures a 31 order a 32).
If you don't have a belt that fits:
- Measure your waist. This is most accurate by actually running the tape measure through your belt loops. A soft tape measure works best but any tape measure will work.
- Make sure to measure at the waist level you intend to wear the belt. This number is your correct belt size.
- If the measurement is an odd size, order the next even size. ( if you measure a 31, order a size 32 belt).
Additional size check for men: Order a belt that is 2" larger than your trouser size.
Reminder for women: Use the measurement from the level on your waist that you plan to wear the belt. 28" is approximately a UK size 8, 30" a size 10 etc but does depend where you wear the belt.
Care: Use a suitable leather cleaner and conditioner on the leather.